|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Name:||Forehead Touch Thermometer||Return And Replacement:||Return And Replacement|
|Auto Shutdown Time:||15s||Measuring Distance:||5 - 15cm|
|Measuring Range:||32 - 42.5 °C||Application:||Home, Hospital, Etc|
Infrared Forehead Thermometer Quick Measurement With CE / FDA Approved
The ear thermometer was invented by Dr. Theodor H. Benzinger in 1964. At the time, he was seeking a way to get a reading as close to the brain's temperature as possible, since the hypothalamus at the brain's base regulates the core body temperature. He accomplished this by using the ear canal's ear drum's blood vessels, which are shared with the hypothalamus. Before the ear thermometer's invention, easy temperature readings could only be taken from the mouth, rectum or underarm. Previously, if doctors wanted to record an accurate brain temperature, electrodes needed to be attached to the patient's hypothalamus.
|Description||Infrared Ear Thermometer|
|Response Time||2 seconds|
|Range||32.0℃ - 43.0℃(89.6 ºF - 109.4ºF )|
|Accuracy||±0.2℃,35.5℃ - 42.0℃|
|±0.4ºF,95.9 ºF-107.6 ºF|
|±0.3℃ for other range|
|±0.6 ºF for other range|
|Display||Liquid crystal display, 3 1/2 digits,|
|Fever Alarm||if over 37.8℃ (100.4ºF)|
|Battery||One button battery included|
|Battery life||About 1 years for average using|
|Dimension||15.3 cm x 4.1 cm x 4.4 cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||Approx. 84 grams including battery|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Normal Packing, suitable for transport
2. Sample Delivery: 7 working days
3. Free sample/ Freight collect
4. Mass production delivery: 10 or 15 days after receive the payment
5. Samples are available within 3-5 working days
1. Free sample, delivery within 2 days.
2. Urgent order will be arranged in advance.
3. Your inquiry will be replied within 2 hours.
4. We provide two years warranty as after-sales service.