|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Name:||Fda Approved Thermometer||Display Screen:||LCD/LCD With Backlight/LED|
|Auto Shutdown Time:||15s||Measuring Distance:||5 - 15cm|
|Measuring Range:||32 - 42.5 °C||Application:||Home, Hospital, Etc|
Infrared Forehead Thermometer Quick Measurement With CE / FDA Approved
The thermometer is specifically designed for safe use in the eardrum. The Infrared Ear Thermometer is a device capable of measuring people's body temperature by detecting the intensity of infrared light emitted from the ear canal of human. It converts the measured heat into a temperature reading displayed on the LCD. When properly used, it will quickly assess your temperature in an accurate manner.
|Item Name||Digital Thermometer Forehead Non Contact Thermometer Baby Infrared Thermometer|
|Response Time||2 seconds non contact thermometer|
|Certification||CE;FDA 510K approval;ISO 13485 ear thermometer|
|Measuring site||Infrared Forehead & Ear Thermometer|
|Measuring range||32.0℃~43.0℃ (89.6℉~109.4℉)|
|Reference body site||Oral (This thermometer converts the ear temperature to display its "oral equivalent.")|
|Operation mode||Infrared Forehead & Ear Thermometer|
|Laboratory accuracy||±0.2℃ (0.4℉) during 35.0℃~42.0℃ (95.0℉~107.6℉) at 15℃~35℃ (59.0℉~95.0℉) operating temperature range ±0.3℃ (0.5℉) for other measuring and operating temperature range|
|Display resolution||0.1℃ or 0.1℉|
|Measure time||Approximately two second|
|Operating temperature||10℃~40℃ (50℉~104℉), 15%~85%RH, non-condensing Atmospheric Pressure : 700hPa ~ 1060hPa|
|Storage and transport||-25℃~ 55℃ (-13℉~131℉), 15%~95%RH, non-condensing Atmospheric Pressure : 700hPa ~ 1060hPa|
|Clinical accuracy||Clinical bias:0.12℃(0.2℉)|
|Limits of agreement:0.8℃(1.4℉)|
|Main Features||10 reading memory, dual scale, cpmpact ergonomic size, beeps when ready, jumbo display, replaceable battery, auto-off, probe covers|
|Ingress protecting rating||IP22 forehead ear thermometer|
Pay attention during use
1. When measuring body temperature, the ambient temperature is preferably between 10 ℃ -40 ℃, lower or higher may affect theaccuracy of the measurement.
2. A cold compress on the forehead of a fever patient, sweating and other cooling measures will make the measurement result lower, and measurement should be avoided in this case.
3. The environment around the person to be measured should be stable, and can not be measured in the air flow circle such as the fan, air outlet of the air conditioner.
4. Do not use the instrument outdoors or in a place with strong sunlight.
5. It is recommended to measure about 3 times each time, which is based on the most displayed data.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Normal Packing, suitable for transport
2. Sample Delivery: 7 working days
3. Free sample/ Freight collect
4. Mass production delivery: 10 or 15 days after receive the payment
5. Samples are available within 3-5 working days
1. Free sample, delivery within 2 days.
2. Urgent order will be arranged in advance.
3. Your inquiry will be replied within 2 hours.
4. We provide two years warranty as after-sales service.